5 BIG TRENDS TO FOLLOW IN MODERN SEARCH MARKETING LANDSCAPE
Search marketing landscape has been changing itself dramatically from the last decade.Search marketing has the capability to take your business to greater heights. Earlier it was Google who ruled the reign of search marketing but with the growing popularity of social media handles like Facebook, Twitter and other social networks are grabbing the search marketers attention.
There is a lot of chance for a business to grow in this changed form of search marketing landscape. If you face problem in utilizing this opportunity, you can definitely hire a freelancer specialist for help. But the bigger question is how?. How can marketers use this change for their profit, for attracting more traffic and retain customers more profitably?
To solve all your questions, 10 seos has come up with this post to help you understand this changing trend and make your planning accordingly.
- Search is not for online retailer but for everyone: online searches has a profound influence in offline purchase. Studies indicate that products like autos, financial service, education, furniture etc are bought after doing a thorough online research. JD power estimates that 90 of potential car buyers research about their purchase before they go to the dealer for final purchase.
- Search is beyond Google: If you want to be an effective marketer in this changing landscape of 2017, make sure to broad your purview and go beyond Google. It is very important to diversify your PPC approach. Although Google consist of major shares of searches yet Yahoo and Bing should not be completely neglected. Apart from these three Facebook has also grown as a dominant platform. The response rate for all the four platform is entirely different hence it marketers should be prepared to manage them all successfully.
- Local and mobile searches will grow: There are many ways to grow your business in online marketing. One of them is increasing your business presence in local search results. Due to the increasing dominance of local search results, it is important for business to register themselves in Google maps, geolocation queries etc. segmenting customers for paid researches by geo targeting is helpful to present the right ad to right targeted customers. Another important aspect is mobile friendly. Due to the spurt in mobile usage, it is very important for marketers to make their business mobile compatible.
- Compile paid search and SEO program to boost overall search performance: Studies predict that paid searches and SEo program together has double potential to increase the search marketing for a business. Studies also indicate that if SEO and PPC is combined together they earn better conversion rate, better click through rate and definitely revenue.
- Getting social searches right: it is still unclear whether Facebook or Google will be able to top in the search marketing platform but the integration of both can have profitable results.